Jesus is the Answer in our Cities and Nations communicated through Workplace and Marketplace ministers
Jesus is the Answer in our Cities and Nations communicated and operated through Workplace and Marketplace Ministers found working in organisations which will look like any other trading business on the outside but on the inside they carry the revelation that they will found willing to be obedient as Jesus gives inspiration. They will by reason of frequent contact with people in the city as they go about their normal trading business with customers, clients, suppliers, city administrators and regulators, directors, shareholders and employees, be ready to share that Jesus is the Answer to every challenge they are experiencing.
The Workplace or Marketplace Ministers inside will not be hoarding or storing up in bigger barns their surpluses but rather will be expending them as the Lord directs
It is as if there is a RED NEON SIGN on the roof of these trading businesses and organisations that says ‘JESUS IS THE ANSWER’ and the praise goes up, In Here….In Here ….Jesus is in Here…..and He is able to overcome all Hopelessness, Defeat, Violence, Lack of Self Worth, Addictions, Sickness and Disease, and the abuse of exploitation and trafficking…
When I needed a drink……………the drink will be provided
When I needed food…………….…the food will be provided
When I was naked………………….the clothes will be provided
When I need shelter……………….the shelter will be provided
When I was in hospital……………they will visit and minister
When I was in prison………………they will visit and minister
Jesus will heal the broken hearted
Jesus will preach deliverance of the captives
Jesus will be recovering the sight of the blind
Jesus will set at liberty those that are bruised
The Gospel will be preached as will the acceptable year of the Lord.
Workplace and Marketplace Ministers start and lead the equivalent of what Workplace Ministries calls Hope Circles.
Hope Circles will be available for all stakeholders in the organisation, employees, customers, clients, suppliers, city administrators and regulators, directors, shareholders and anyone in the city who wants to come.
Hope Circles will normally meet in the Workplace or Marketplace business organisation’s building where they are known and have been given a sphere of authority in the Spiritual realm. The time will be determined by each Hope Circle.
Hope Circles will accommodate up to 12 people. They remain relatively small so that they can build Jesus centred relationships in unity of spirit and celebrated in their diversity.
- Circles provide infrastructure for people to get involved and take ownership of Christ’s ideas
- Once you join you are an equal and then contribute to best of your ability peer to peer.
- The circle is an interdependent part of the body of Christ and is governed by the Holy Spirit
- Circles provide a sense of community and support which can break at 14 plus.
- No rules so depend on norms with circle members coming into agreement through the work of the Holy Spirit
- Norms are about what you signed up for. Trust develops over time.
- In this setting one will reveal deepest thoughts and feelings trusting members of the group to keep information safe and give unconditional support.
- A catalyst initiates a Hope Circle and then fades into the background.
- The Holy Spirit generates the ideas for circles to follow through
- The facilitator leads by example but does not force views
- Control is via the Spirit of Truth bringing unity of the spirit
- The catalyst transfers ownership and responsibility to circle.
- There is Belief in an open system and respect for others contributions because they want to.
- Christ’s ideas ( ideology ) is the glue that holds Hope Circles together
- The Holy Spirit identifies the implications of the ideology.
- Jesus as the only mediator between man and God is the motivation for Hope Circles to remain horizontal and decentralised
- Zeal and drive to actually achieve ideology – to implement it –comes from the Holy Spirit
- He will inspire and connect with excitement – encouraging people to be comfortable and interested in what He has to say.
- The Holy Spirit brings energy, motivation, power and counsel to Christ’s revelation .
People who do not yet have a personal relationship with Jesus can join a Circle of Hope and in so doing sign up to the norms of the group which would be to participate according to the norms of the group.
New converts in the workplace organisation should be encouraged to join the Hope Circle as the first steps mode of developing their faith. This will be their initial workplace church gathered.
Really this is when a Workplace Church starts operating in the business organisations building focused on the vision God gave for the organisation.
Thereafter there are five training and equipping manuals to work through at a day and time to be appointed.
It is understood that new converts may/will one day GO to follow the vision that the Lord has given to them. They go with the blessing of the Hope Circle and the Workplace organisation even although they may play a vital part in the operations of organisation.
Hope Circles understand that every person’s destiny is determined by Christ Jesus and as such their time at the Workplace organisation is by the grace of God. The Lord knows a replacement is required and will be faithful to provide that person at the right time.
Starting a Workplace Church
We believe God releases vision from the 3rd Heaven. All divinely motivated and energised vision, plans and purposes are released by God to His Church through His Workplace/Marketplace Ministers and Pulpit Ministers.
If you are a leader in the marketplace pursuing a God given vision then you are the Church in the Workplace/Marketplace. Where you are is your field. Your organisation is an expression of the Church. We call these marketplace organisations Workplace Churches.
Accepting the vision and being obedient to it makes you a Workplace/ Marketplace Apostle. Apostle means a special messenger, a delegate, one commissioned for a particular task or role, one sent forth with a message.
God chose you because He has a sphere or field in the city for you to go into, to subdue it, to clear it, to habitate, to cultivate, to reap the spoils of that sphere or field, and to replenish it with His Spirit. There is a harvest of souls in your field ripe and ready for you to harvest.
Your Workplace Church is open five or six days a week, employees attend for an average of 50 hours a week, they are paid to be there, they interact with suppliers, customers, bankers, advisors, shareholders and all other stakeholders. This is a field indeed ready for the most natural harvest.
Workplace Churches are Joshua type Organisations. They go out into their promised land, take it, subdue it, habitate it, and cultivate it and take the spoils of war. However these Joshua Organisations need to have a temple heart: A temple heart of Worship. A temple heart of Prayer. A temple heart where those who come to a saving faith in Jesus can learn to meet with Him. To learn how to grow in Him. To learn of how God’s vision for the organisation is out worked.
Workplace Churches have fivefold workplace/ marketplace ministers helping to achieve the vision. The Lord has said: don’t think Personnel Director, think Pastor. Don’t think training programmes, think discipleship programmes.
We Workplace or Marketplace Ministers need to know what is going to happen a far off.
God promises us spiritual sight to achieve success and influence in the sphere of operation He has given us.
It is hard to be successful if we do not have the inside information of revelation. It requires revelation to be able to be co-operative and to be obedient and partner together with God in the vision He has given.
Jesus said I no longer call you servants but I call you friends, because I tell you the things My Father has told Me. So God is not just giving us commands, it is much more relational than that. Jesus wants His Workplace or Marketplace Ministers to know what is happening afar off, then to recognise it while it is still a far off, so they have an opportunity to respond, adjust, prepare or build accordingly.
There are always seasons of urgency and windows of opportunity, financially and positionally, and we need to be a prophetic people able to discern the time and seasons of God for breakthrough not just for our own vision but also to sharpen and challenge others round about for the revelation is not just for private secret truth.
Dutch Sheets writes in his book Watchmen, that the Holy Spirit revealed “I am about to release fresh anointing to the church that will enable My people to take individuals, cities, regions and nations for Me. New strategies will emerge, fresh concepts of discerning Satan’s strongholds will be released (ie spying) and sieges will be put in place that will eventually break Satan’s hold over people and places.
It will be a broad work, with strategies coming from many different sources. I will give one part of the plan to one person, another to others. This will take part simultaneously, and often one ministry or person won’t even realise they are part of a larger scheme. But I will cut off Satan’s strength from every direction, as through the Watchman anointing My people discern me.”
It’s time that Workplace/ Marketplace Watchmen were posted throughout our cities, night and day. There needs to be a changing of the guard so that every watch can be covered with fresh Marketplace Watchmen.
If you feel that God is calling you to be a Workplace or Marketplace Watchman and would like to be “posted” on the walls of the city, then please make contact with us.
You may be an experienced watchman but hear God calling you to move into the Workplace/Marketplace for what he is doing at this time. If so, then please also make contact for there are many new watchmen to be trained up.
Further training and equipping for workplace and marketplace ministers
God will bring to the team those that have an anointing to prophetically counsel Workplace/Marketplace Ministers. As appropriate, these team members may take assignments by the hour, half day, day, week etc., however there is need for considerable wisdom to be exercised in this realm.
There has to be a divine balance between – advice, hands on workplace competence, the prophetic thrust, and some way of having the time committed paid for by the Lord.
It should be our objective to allow the client to cover time expense out of the increase of their field as God motivates. But remember that God will have us sow and reap, sow and not reap from that particular field, and will enable us to reap where we have not sown, the Lord, as always, remains our source and He can choose to fund the vision He gave us as He sees fit. Each client will be different.
Restoring the Foundations
This seeks to restore a person’s Godly foundations through prophetic counselling. It is focused on four challenging areas that all of us have, and specifically recognises the severe degree of interdependence that each challenging area has on the other three. The four problem areas are:
- The sins of the fathers and resulting curses
- Ungodly beliefs
- Soul/spirit hurts
This can be delivered in an intensive week of 4 three-hour sessions.
Where there is a single deliverance issue this can be tackled in an estimated three hour session.
Prophetic Praise and Worship at Work Seminars
Establishing a team capable of going and imparting an anointing to worship in organisations across the city.
Prophetic Watchman Seminars
Training and establishing Prophet Watchman on the walls of workplace organisations and cities: including building up teams of intercessors to handle the issues identified.
Workplace and Marketplace Ministries – ARTICLES OF BELIEF
- We believe there is but one living and true God, everlasting, of infinite power, wisdom and goodness. Maker and Preserver of all things, both visible and invisible. And in the unity of this Godhead there are three persons of one substance, of eternal being, and equal in holiness, justice, wisdom, power and dignity; the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Son, who is the Word of the Father the very and eternal God, of one substance with the Father, took man’s nature in the womb of the blessed virgin; so that two whole and perfect natures, that is to say, the Godhead and manhood were joined together in one person, never to be divided, whereof is one Christ, very God and perfect man, who actually suffered, was crucified, dead and buried, to reconcile the Father to us and to make atonement, not only for our actual guilt, but also for original sin.
- We believe that Christ did truly rise again from the dead and took again His body, with all things appertaining to the perfection of man’s nature and ascended into heaven and there sits until He shall return to judge all men at the last day.
- We believe the Holy Spirit proceeding from the Father and the Son is of one substance, majesty and glory with the Father and the Son very and eternal God.
- We believe in the verbal and plenary inspiration of the Holy Scriptures, known as the Bible, composed of sixty-six books and divided into two departments, Old and New Testaments. We believe the Bible is the word of God, the full and complete revelation of the plan and history of redemption.
- We believe that eternal life with God in heaven is a portion of the reward of the finally righteous; and that everlasting banishment from the presence of the Lord and unending torture in the lake of fire (which is the second death) are the wages of the persistently wicked. (Math. 25:46, Psalm 9:17, Rev 21: 7-8)
- We believe that Jesus Christ shed His blood for the remission of sins that are past, for the regeneration of penitent sinners and for salvation from sinning, (Romans 3:25, 1 John 3:5 – 10, Eph 2:1-10)
- We believe, teach and firmly maintain the scripture doctrine of justification by faith alone. (Romans 5:1)
- We believe that Jesus Christ shed His blood for the complete cleansing of the justified believer from all indwelling sin and from its pollution, subsequent to regeneration. (1John1:7-9)
- We believe that water baptism by total immersion is the duty of every justified believer subsequent to salvation, therefore declaring their belief in and allegiance to the Lord Jesus Christ, through this symbolic act of death to self and resurrection to God.
- We believe that sanctification is a work of grace, received by faith on the part of the fully justified believer. (John 15:2, Acts 26:18)
- We believe that the baptism of the Holy Spirit and fire is obtainable by a definite act of appropriating faith on the part of the believer and the initial evidence of the reception of this experience is speaking with other tongues as the spirit gives utterance. (Luke 11:13, Acts 1:5; 2:14; 8:17; 10:44-46, 19:6)
- We believe in divine healing as in the Atonement (Isaiah 53:4-5, Math 8:16-17, Mark 16:14-18, James 5:14-16, Exodus 15:26)
- We believe in the imminent, personal second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ (1Thes 4:13-15, Titus 2:13, 2Peter 3:1-4, Math 24:29-44) and love and wait for His appearing (2Tim 4:8)
- We believe it is the responsibility of every believer to dedicate his life to carrying out the work of the Great Commission. (Math 28:18-20, Mark 16:15-20 )